“Lovely Apartment”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Los Cristianos
Dinastia Holiday Apartments
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Our family of 4 have just returned from a week in H203. The apartment is lovely, clean and well equipped. We couldn't have asked for any more in terms of comfort, it has everything you need. The owners sent us tips on where to eat and how to get to places, much better than staying in a hotel (which we have done previously). The complex is really secure so you don't get random holiday makers traipsing through to use the pools or the snack bar.
The bus stop for the free bus to Siam water park is about 3 minutes walk away, there are 3 supermarkets within a few hundred feet of the apartment and Internet cafe (for those with teens who simply can't do without Facebook for a few days!). It's also located in the quieter, prettier part of town which is a huge bonus!
We will be back!

Room Tip: Apartments are spacious
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank 198Gill

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I felt I had to write a review after reading (prior to my own trip) the reviews relating to apartment H203. That is where I stayed and found it to be immaculately clean. It is a very nice and spacious apartment which was very handy as I was with my sisters family. The complex is very secure (maybe inconveniently as to enter the pool you have to have a key and if there is a few of you doing different things one day, you may not have enough keys, but if it means children are secure, that is merely an inconvenience). Unfortunately, the weather was poor for our winter visit and as the apartment is in a more sheltered spot, we didnt get to enjoy the lovely balcony. My only note of concern is that as I don't have patio doors, I kept forgetting the patio doors were shut and there is no marking on them to act as a safety alert, so I did walk into them and would warn families just to bear that in mind. I thought it was lovely that things like large bottles of water were already provided for us on our arrival and the main bedroom has a beautiful bathroom. There were even games and books supplied for people to enjoy on their stay and the owners seemed very nice.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank cheekychuckle
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Our stay here has changed our views about future holidays . We have stayed previously in all inclusive hotels and this was a change that reaped benefits. Dinastia is a well run complex that provides residential abodes, yet allows friends ,family to use.Our experience was good ,rooms spacious,functional. the pool area excellent, bar service[goodfellas] good, the location set back up the hill from the port with access to bars ,restaurants ,shops.
We were more mobile, selective and relaxed by choosing where and what to eat/drink and at what times which after so man A/Incs was refreshing.

Room Tip: F block have the sun shine on their patio areas
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank debed
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Recently returned from the Dinastia apartment H203 - our third visit. Its a fantasic place, the pool area is great for both me and my husband and our 3 kids aged 9, 12 and 17. Very close to the main town area. Not sure what the previous review was on about as we have stayed in the same apartment H203 and it has always been very clean and spotless, we had a light bulb out rang the number given to get them fixed and they came within the hour, and the lady was lovely!!!!! Think some people just complain for the sake of it, i would recommend you read everyone else's review and ignore that one as I would recommed this apartment and i am very fussy and like everything to be spotless. We will be returning next year!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank cheryl_173
Reviewed October 7, 2012

my sister and myself have just returned from a stay in apt H203 on the Dinastia apt complex we have stayed at various different apts and have always had fantastic reviews to give on them but this one left us at a loss for words it was dirty and we had to spring clean every where which is not the reason we go on holiday upon arrival i even had to make my own bed as it had not been made and the sheets left alot to be desired to the point i had to wash them before putting them on the bed there was so much wrong with this apt light bulbs missing showers leaking and not too clean and taps not too safe that i could go on and on
luckily the pool area was great and the people we have made friends with were great needless to say whilst we will return to the Dinastia we will NOT be staying in apt H203

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank carol k
A Holiday Lettings verified reviewer
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Room Tip: Stay in an appartment that offer a/c for better sleep quality
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank A Holiday Lettings verified reviewer
Reviewed August 24, 2012

stayed in dinastia in may this year my cousin lives in tenerife so he was able to get us an apartment their it was fantastic will be going again this year the place was spoitless and the staff were excellant would recommend to any one

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
The Suites at Beverly Hills
Club Tenerife
Club Tenerife
#6 of 30 in Los Cristianos

Been to Dinastia Holiday Apartments? Share your experiences!