The Petinos Hotel was the worst experienes we had considering price/benefit. We paid 243 euros for a garden or sea view room and we got a donkey view. They put was in a farway room in another building of the hotel farer from the beach. After complains they moved us for a smaller room with wall view for the street in a two twin bedroom.Staff was not very ince and at breakfast at the restaurant we found dirty glasses and dishes. NEVER SPED YOU MONEY IN PETINOS!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The traditionally designed Petinos Hotel is built according to the traditional architecture of Cyclades islands and is offering restful holidays in a warm and hospitable environment. Just 50 m from the beach, it is the ideal place to relax. Renovated on the January 2006, Hotel Petinos fills all requirements, satisfying even the most demanding tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Petinos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petinos Hotel Platys Gialos
- Petinos Hotel Mykonos, Greece