My family and I stayed in this hotel for 5 nights in July. I had an ocean front room with a gorgeous view of the Platys Gialos bay. The water is very calm and clear like a pool. I would say that it is even clearer than Cuba's water. The beach is a sandy beach. The room is spacious and clean. The air conditioning worked great and the water pressure in the shower was strong. The people working this hotel are super friendly and go out of their way to help you out. Breakfast is a buffet and is open till 11am. Atlantida restaurant(excellent) is the waterfront restaurant located in the hotel.
The bus stop is 50 feet away and the bus brings you to Mykonos town in 10 minutes. It runs every half hour. Also located beside the hotel are the water taxis that bring you to other beaches. Drinks and food is also served on the beach by the beach boy. He is great and runs to serve you as good as he can. You beep him from your chair.
I highly recommend this hotel to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Acrogiali is a 4-star beach hotel, situated on one of the most beautiful beaches of Mykonos, Platy Gialos.All rooms feature air conditioning, satellite TV, and a balcony with sea or garden view. Free Wi-Fi is available at the Acrogiali Hotel.Acrogiali's restaurant offers both Greek and Italian cuisine at the beachfront terrace.The town of Mykonos is a 10-minute bus ride from Platis Yialos beach. Other local beaches can be reached by boat.A free airport shuttle service is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Acrogiali Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acrogiali Platys Gialos
- Acrogiali Hotel Platys Gialos
- Acrogiali Beach Hotel Mykonos, Greece