The hotel is located in a very nice location near by the boats Taxis , plenty of restaurants , bus stop and super markets . The beach is very good for families .
The rooms are very clean . Athena in the reception is very helpful and cheerful. Veronica in the breakfast restaurant is providing the maximum service since early morning till late night.
The only thing I didn't like was that the restaurant workers reserve the sunbed chairs on the beach since early morning to rent them to guests coming from outside the hotel . So , If you didn't wake up early and reserve your own sunbed chairs before they do , you will not find a place .
Also there is no safe in the rooms to keep your money or passports. It's only @ the reception and they close it at midnight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Acrogiali is a 4-star beach hotel, situated on one of the most beautiful beaches of Mykonos, Platy Gialos.All rooms feature air conditioning, satellite TV, and a balcony with sea or garden view. Free Wi-Fi is available at the Acrogiali Hotel.Acrogiali's restaurant offers both Greek and Italian cuisine at the beachfront terrace.The town of Mykonos is a 10-minute bus ride from Platis Yialos beach. Other local beaches can be reached by boat.A free airport shuttle service is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Bookgreece.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Acrogiali Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acrogiali Platys Gialos
- Acrogiali Hotel Platys Gialos
- Acrogiali Hotel Mykonos, Greece