1,191 results
All reviews avli tou the bus sister restaurant family room the hotel's restaurant minute walk pool area the hotel staff lovely pool few steps mini mart welcome drink paradise beach greek yogurt beach towels wonderful hotel water taxi
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I love this hotel!! Clean hotel, safe hotel, good food, good people!! Close to the beach, the bus!! Will stay here again!! Loved this hotel!! Amazing pool as well for
Those not beach inclined. Can’t say how much I enjoyed staying here

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I spent 4 days at Argo Hotel and we loved it! It had a great staff that was ALWAYS willing to help in anyway they could. I would highly recommend this hotel and will definitely come back!!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

Stayed for 10 nights. Given one of the newer rooms by the small pool at the back. Room was spacious for a family of four. Cleaned daily by a lovely lady who was so efficient. Breakfast was great. We did not get sick or bored of the breakfast items available. It was all delicious. All staff throughout the hotel and restaurant were fantastic. We felt very welcome in this hotel and enjoyed our stay immensely. Thank you. We highly recommend Argo Hotel. We will definitely stay here again.

Reviewed August 29, 2019

The photos don't do this hotel justice at all. It's perfect and the staff are invariably wonderful -- 5 star treatment, for sure. Loved the small size, lack of wait to check in, all of the help and tips offered, and now I'm wanting to wake up every day to their breakfast buffet. If only we could stay here for longer!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2019 via mobile

Our group was split across 2 rooms - one in the newer part and one in the older part. All very lovely and well appointed, although the rooms in the newer section are fabulous. Well worth the extra cost, I’d say. That said, mum was upgraded to one of the newer rooms (205) at no extra cost which was really kind and very much appreciated. A big thank you to the hotel for that!

Staff were delightful, breakfast was delicious and varied, the pool was a great place to hang out and the poolside cocktails were good.

I can absolutely see why this hotel gets great reviews. If I return to Mykonos I’ll happily stay here again.