My husband and i stayed in late july and thought it was amazing. Clean, friendly staff, centrally located, great food, great spa and the pool had the perfect view to give you a Mykonian feel. The staff were extreamly polite and went out of their way to help you with anything, down to what type of coffee you would like for breakfast, Espresso to frappe. The bus stop to Mykonos town was dirt cheap, came every 30 mins right out side the hotel and return. There was cheap ferry trips 50 metres down the road to other beaches on the island, & same distance to reataurants, quiet bars, mini mart, and beach. Will definately stay here again!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Bookgreece.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Petasos Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petasos Beach Hotel Platys Gialos
- Petasos Beach Hotel And Spa
- Petasos Beach Resort
- Petasos Beach Hotel Mykonos
- Petasos Beach Hotel & Spa Mykonos, Greece