Petasos Beach Hotel is a fabulous hotel. It's located between 2 great beaches. If you want to go into the city, the public bus stops right in front of the hotel regularly. If you want you to check out some of the other popular beaches (Paradise, Super Paradise, Elias) just take a few steps to the dock and jump on the water taxi. It's that easy.
The hotel offered great accomodations. Our room just happened to have a terrace with 4 lounge chairs to tan in the sun. The terrace overlooked the pool and Aegean Sea. The morning breakfast was superbly layed out with a huge variety of fruits, danishes, and traditional English breakfast items. We did not try lunch or dinner at the on site restaurant, or the spa so I can't review those. I do recomend Namos restaurant nearby. Great restaurant right on the beach. There are other restaurants and a convenience store within walking distance as well. You can't go wrong with this hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Bookgreece.com, Agoda, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Petasos Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petasos Beach Hotel Platys Gialos
- Petasos Beach Hotel And Spa
- Petasos Beach Resort
- Petasos Beach Hotel Mykonos
- Petasos Beach Hotel & Spa Mykonos, Greece