This was our last island location while we were in Greece and were very happy with our choice in hotel! We arrived in the early morning by Ferry from Santorini and were greeted by a hotel representative at the port. They were able to pick us up and take us both to the hotel for 10 Euro. This is worth it because the drive is about 20 minutes. Once we arrived we were taken to the front desk and greeted by friendly staff. They explained all their amenities, and then accompanied us to our room to show us how the TV and AC worked. The room was spectacular. We had a partial view of the ocean with a huge patio with a large table and chairs as well as chairs for sunbathing. It is a stunning hotel with an amazing pool overlooking Psarou Beach where many beautiful yachts dock for the night. They have plenty of different sunbathing chairs and beds with umbrellas and wonderful bar attendants who can bring you drinks and food at your request. The restaurant also over looks Psarou Beach and is beautiful to look at each morning at breakfast. Their breakfast is also superb! They have so many choices to choose from. And there is plenty of wait-staff to get you something else that you may need. The bus stop to get to the centre of the island is right in front of the hotel and leaves every hour. There is the Platys Gialos beach down the street with many restaurants to eat at and chairs to rent if you would rather be at the beach. They also have a mini mart down the street if you need anything extra. Overall it was a wonderful stay. The only drawback is their internet connection, you have to get a new username and password each time it kicks you off. It's very frustrating when you have multiple media devises trying to connect. Other than that everything was perfect! You must stay here when you are in Mykonos.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Petasos Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petasos Beach Hotel Platys Gialos
- Petasos Beach Hotel And Spa
- Petasos Beach Resort
- Petasos Beach Hotel Mykonos
- Petasos Beach Hotel & Spa Mykonos, Greece