1,779 results
All reviews our honeymoon mykonos town cold towels outdoor jacuzzi pool area beautiful hotel an upgrade the bus sea view amazing service five star hotel would highly recommend this hotel hotel restaurant welcome drink breakfast buffet is amazing views lounge chairs
Selected filters
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel in 2017 after a year where I had lost my partner to cancer and we were in need of comfort and rest . This Hotel was built originally by the Father of the family that own it now - he used a bulldozer himself and built an incredible hotel into the side of the beach overlooking the Platys Gialos beach .From there The Myoconian Chain of hotels started .
From the moment you enter the hotel you are treated with the most amazing respect and friendliness and care . From the driver , to the Front desk manager and staff , to the pool , restaurant to the housekeeping staff it is all 5 Stars and more due to the Family culture and attention embedded in this hotel .

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Jeanne817
Reviewed October 2, 2018

We just returned home from GREECE. The Myconian Ambassador was in a great location. We were able to walk to so many Fabulous HOT SPOTS. The hotel was so clean. The service was AMAZING!!! Olga was so helpful for us. We loved all of her recommendations. The Staff at the restaurant was so attentive. The food was GREAT!!! The bartender made the BEST PALOMA!!!! We had a WONDERFUL experience and would DEFINITELY recommend this hotel..:)

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

I’m really glad to have chosen this excellent hotel to stay during our recent Greece trip. Convenient location where beaches and a market are a short walk away! Pack flats or flip flops ladies (trust me and I love my wedges and heels! :)) so you won’t be limited in exploring the town and all Mykonos has to offer! We had the Sea View Room with Breakfast. The room’s view is exactly what you’d hope for...like a dream! The room is spacious, immaculate, and bed/sheets were of high quality and really comfortable. The hotel is nestled in a cozy area, so it’s peaceful! Gorgeous pool area and sea view! Very nice selection for breakfast and meal choices! It's definitely much better than other (supposedly 5*) hotel we stayed in Athens and Santorini. The best part of this hotel is the services from the staff. Everyone we met from the front desk reception, and the concierge truly provided exceptional customer service to meet every one of our needs. For example, offering beach towels with a bag when we’d walk to beach and the parting gift. :) Overall, it was great to be pampered and we really enjoyed our stay at Myconian Ambassador. Thank you.

Note: complimentary daily water, coffee and shuttle service (to and from town) ought to be included but it was not.

Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

In life, most of the times, we really complain about bad experiences, but we often forget to highlight the good ones.

I went to Mykonos to celebrate 3 years of marriage with my wife. After a long search we elected Myconian Ambassador hotel because of the reviews, advertising and the value for money.

We were happy since the pickup at the airport until the drop off at the Airport again.
We had a very warm and comfortable welcome. The room quality and view were amazing (we stayed at room 515).

Breakfast was really good, with a nice variety of food and drinks. Food menu at the pool was excellent, very tasteful.

The free internet also had good quality.
We tried the Spa because we received a voucher and we impressed with the quality of the spa.

I would like to highlight 2 staff: Maria (front desk) for being very friendly from the begin to the end, always smiling. And Ioanna (waitress at the pool) for being very helpful and friendly as well.

That’s it, I’m glad for staying in this hotel and I would definitely recommend for a friends and it’ll be my first option if I return to Mykonos.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 27, 2018

Upon arrival at the Myconian Ambassador we thought we had died and gone to heaven, we were greeted in a very friendly way by a reception staff all dressed in white. This resort is fantastic, the view, the rooms, the staff, the food are all exceptional. This has been the best stay we have experienced in a hotel in a long time. If and when we are back in Mykanos we would not hesitate to stay at this resort

• Trip type: Traveled with friends