We stayed here for ten days from middle september as a family with kids on age 2.5 and 3.5. We had a wunderfull time. The hotel is beautiful and has a pituresc breakfast/restaurant zone. With the kids we stayed the whole time at the beach, as the pool area of the hotel is a nice quiet place. We enjoyed also the silent place there, when our kids had their sleeptime in the afternoon. Also there are a lot of nice restaurants at the beach side, what has given us a large choice for having dinner in various places. The staff was very very friendly and helpful and so lovely with our kids! Our kids falled in love with all the staff. Breakfast was delicous and the service perfect. There was just one little thing which was not ideal: On the weekend days there was at the late afternoon/evening loudly music at the beach. So when the wind was blowing in direction of the hotel, the pool area was noisy as well. But as everything else was perfect, it didn't disturb our holidays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built over Psarou Beach, a few steps away from Platis Gialos, with a breathtaking panoramic view of the deep blue of the Aegean Sea, the boutique hotel Nissaki is the perfect location for families and those seeking a more private holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Splitty, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nissaki Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nissaki Hotel Platys Gialos
- Nissaki Boutique Hotel Mykonos, Greece