I cannot say enough good things about the Nissaki Hotel. My fiance and I stayed at the beginning of October and from the minute we arrived to the minute we left it was perfect. We literally couldn't fault it and would go as far as to say it's the best hotel we've ever stayed in. The warm welcome, the suite, the views, the pool, the breakfast, the staff (Vasiliki, Michaela, Napo and Apo were all amazing!) and the location were first class. There are plenty of restaurants in walking distance but it was easy to get a taxi into Mykonos Town for a change of scenery, not that you'll want a change of scenery! Nissaki is the perfect place to switch off and relax in an idyllic setting and be looked after by attentive, cheerful staff for whom nothing is too much to ask. Every day was perfect and every beach, activity and restaurant the staff recommended were also amazing. Vasiliki organises a jeep for us and we explored the island, but we mainly relaxed at the hotel or one of the nearby beaches. We felt totally chilled out by the end of the perfect holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built over Psarou Beach, a few steps away from Platis Gialos, with a breathtaking panoramic view of the deep blue of the Aegean Sea, the boutique hotel Nissaki is the perfect location for families and those seeking a more private holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Splitty, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Nissaki Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nissaki Hotel Platys Gialos
- Nissaki Boutique Hotel Mykonos, Greece