Let's start by saying what a fantastic welcome my Husband and I got on arrival at the Nissaki Boutique hotel :-) It was great to see Vasiliki and Miheala again and also meeting new staff members this season, Napo, Apo and Joanne. The staff are just so wonderful here, it's no wonder this hotel has alot of returning guests!!!!! Our room was lovely and spacious, really comfortable and clean, with all the facilities you need. The pool area is wonderful, really comfortable sunbeds, lovely views looking out to sea and Psarou Beach and not forgetting posh yachts moored right by the hotel. The hotel restaurant is set by the pool area also, where we enjoyed lunches and dinners, with wonderful friendly service. We only stayed 4 nights on this visit so we based ourselves mainly relaxing at the hotel, although we did go into Mykonos town one morning, which is very vibrant, with lovely shops and plenty of places to eat and drink. Many cruiseships dock here also, so can get quite busy. We love the Nissaki Boutique hotel and wouldn't stay anywhere else when staying on Mykonos. Thank you to all the staff for another wonderful stay and making our holiday perfect!!! x x x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built over Psarou Beach, a few steps away from Platis Gialos, with a breathtaking panoramic view of the deep blue of the Aegean Sea, the boutique hotel Nissaki is the perfect location for families and those seeking a more private holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Nissaki Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nissaki Hotel Platys Gialos
- Nissaki Boutique Hotel Mykonos, Greece