A very pleasant at Nissaki. Friendly, welcoming Staff at the front desk, restaurant, pool bar and room service.
The Hotel has lovely views over the nearby beaches and it is at an excellent location to get to Mykonos Town by bus and by boat ferry to other beaches. We liked Elia beach in particular and you can take the bus back from this beach to Mykonos Town and Platys Gialos where the Nissaki is located
There are a few restaurants a few metres away from the Hotel. We liked Avli tou Thodori, friendly and good food. We found prices in Mykonos and Santorini quite expensive.
We arrived at Mykonos in the ferry from Santorini. My advice is to travel light with one suitcase and a shoulder bag or a ruck sac only because it is chaotic and you have to carry your own things.
Nissaki provides transportation from the Port to the Hotel or to the Airport which is a big plus.
We would come back to this lovely Hotel and the beautiful Platys Gialos area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built over Psarou Beach, a few steps away from Platis Gialos, with a breathtaking panoramic view of the deep blue of the Aegean Sea, the boutique hotel Nissaki is the perfect location for families and those seeking a more private holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nissaki Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nissaki Hotel Platys Gialos
- Nissaki Boutique Hotel Mykonos, Greece