Spent 4 nights here, wonderfully clean and attractive hotel with beautiful views over the sea. Not the cheapest but then again nowhere on mykonos is. Only 2 mins from platis gialos beach and 10 mins by bus to mykonos town. A special mention must be made to the staff(especially Api and Napoleon) never met such friendly and helpful people who made me and my girlfriend feel very welcome. Thanks again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built over Psarou Beach, a few steps away from Platis Gialos, with a breathtaking panoramic view of the deep blue of the Aegean Sea, the boutique hotel Nissaki is the perfect location for families and those seeking a more private holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Nissaki Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nissaki Hotel Platys Gialos
- Nissaki Boutique Hotel Mykonos, Greece