This was a perfect start to our european summer holiday. From the start, the staff were very helpful and provided great suggestions. Rooms were very good, each with a balcony with a view over a picturesque beach. The bathrooms were a little tight especially navigating the shower over bath. The breakfast area was just divine - great location, food, and especially the service (Thanks Mihaela). the hotel does have parking and arranged for us a cheap car to visit some of the more remote beaches. Hotel Nissaki is just 150m from the Platys Gialos beach and the regular boat to Super Paradise, Elia etc. There is also a very good bus service to Mykonos town. Thanks for a wonderful start to our holiday. (Two couples)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built over Psarou Beach, a few steps away from Platis Gialos, with a breathtaking panoramic view of the deep blue of the Aegean Sea, the boutique hotel Nissaki is the perfect location for families and those seeking a more private holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Bookgreece.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Nissaki Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nissaki Hotel Platys Gialos
- Nissaki Boutique Hotel Mykonos, Greece