Let me start by letting you know that I can be a pretty tough reviewer. I do not give out 5 stars lightly.
After staying in 3 different hotels in Greece (including 1 5 star), I must say this is my favorite. The entire property is immaculate. The rooms were spacious (for european rooms) and the views were fantastic. I can't imagine a more perfect trip.
If anything was better than the property itself, it is the staff. All of them worked extremely hard to make absolutely sure the stay was perfect. The area was great with 2 beaches within walking distance, but I would still recommend renting a car (which the concierge was able to arrange) to access many of the other beaches and the main town area.
After leaving Mykonos and the Nissaki Hotel, Santorini was a huge let down. We missed our new friends in Mykonos and wanted to go back.
When we go back to Mykonos, we will definately be staying at the Nissaki Hotel again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built over Psarou Beach, a few steps away from Platis Gialos, with a breathtaking panoramic view of the deep blue of the Aegean Sea, the boutique hotel Nissaki is the perfect location for families and those seeking a more private holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Bookgreece.com, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Nissaki Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nissaki Hotel Platys Gialos
- Nissaki Boutique Hotel Mykonos, Greece