We stayed at the Nissaki in July this year and wanted to stay longer. The hotel itself is beautiful overlooking psarou beach and all the super yachts. The interior of the hotel is classic modernism so you feel like you are really in Greece without the old school dated decor. The staff are fantastic, location couldnt be better as you are close to everything however you feel like you are a world away. I would highly recommend the hotel!! Willem and Cassie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built over Psarou Beach, a few steps away from Platis Gialos, with a breathtaking panoramic view of the deep blue of the Aegean Sea, the boutique hotel Nissaki is the perfect location for families and those seeking a more private holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Nissaki Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nissaki Hotel Platys Gialos
- Nissaki Boutique Hotel Mykonos, Greece