This was a nice hotel - very modern luxe feel to it. My husband and I stopped there just 2 nights on our honeymoon - it was clean and spacious, and the breakfast buffet was great, but there were two downsides:
1. It's not directly on a beach. Not a big deal, but we thought it was. It's a short walk to two of them, and fortunately they are the quieter beaches.
2. The guests. Granted we were there in high season, but we saw an awful lot of American spoiled brat-types there. It felt very spring break-y, which was just not our scene.
However, if you like Mykonos and partying, this would be a great place for you. If you want a more low key and romantic environment, you may want to think about another island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built over Psarou Beach, a few steps away from Platis Gialos, with a breathtaking panoramic view of the deep blue of the Aegean Sea, the boutique hotel Nissaki is the perfect location for families and those seeking a more private holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Bookgreece.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Nissaki Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nissaki Hotel Platys Gialos
- Nissaki Boutique Hotel Mykonos, Greece