We stayed here on our honeymoon in August 2011. Mykonos was part of our trip and we spent 3 nights here. Upon arrival we were greeted with a drink from the bar and a very friendly reception staff. We stayed in an amazing room overlooking the pool and all the yachts and sailboats. The room was very comfortable and clean. We had an amazing shower along with a jacuzzi tub which is hard to come by in Europe.
The bar staff, especially Natalia were extremely friendly and helped us out with tips on the island. The hotel is very quiet and on the opposite end of Mykonos town. You can access the town via the bus. There is bus stop located right outside and the cost is less than 2 Euros. The hotel is located only yards away from the beach access and it was very easy to get down to the beach. For about 12 Euro you can rent 2 beach chairs and an umbrella. We had an amazing time here and would recommend staying here if you just want to chill and enjoy the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built over Psarou Beach, a few steps away from Platis Gialos, with a breathtaking panoramic view of the deep blue of the Aegean Sea, the boutique hotel Nissaki is the perfect location for families and those seeking a more private holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Nissaki Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nissaki Hotel Platys Gialos
- Nissaki Boutique Hotel Mykonos, Greece