Nice place, very calm and relaxing, nice swimming pools area. We stayed 4 days and everything was fine, we had a great support from reception and from all the staff ( a special mention to Tanos, a special guy who can solve any problem at any moment, out of being the preferred from our kid).
We had wonderful days and enjoyed the close beach of Plagios (waking distance) and Ornos, few minutes of taxi, and the city center with excellent restaurants.
My review is excellent,just two improvement areas:
1) service at breakfast was not a full 5 stars one, details and attention can make a big difference.
2) moving around Mykonos is quite expensive, no taxi available , driver service from 50euros...definitely too much for just some kms; if you don't want to rent looks like you havr no other choice.
We willcome back, we loved it!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Palladium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palladium Hotel Platys Gialos
- Hotel Palladium Mykonos, Greece