Hotel Palladium was a great experience. Although I thoroughly enjoyed my stay there it is not, by regular standards, a 5-star hotel. Booking on their site was easy. I was able to note that I would like an ocean view room and airport transportation was included. When I arrived at the airport the shuttle was not waiting, a mere mishap in my opinion. Check-in was easy. They offer you a warm towel and a welcome glass of champagne. Although an ocean view room was promised I did not get that, but I did get a two bedroom, two bathroom suite. It had a full living room. There were two twin-size beds in the larger room and a queen size bed in the smaller room. The smaller room had direct access to a cool patio. Breakfast is also included here. Although it's advertised as an "enriched american" breakfast, it was not great. I did eat at the restaurant 2 nights in a row. The food was just that good. The chicken stuffed with Feta was AMAZING. There's a bus literally steps from the hotel, which is about 2 euros that comes every 30 minutes it goes to Mykonos town. It takes about 15 minutes and the last bus leaves from Mykonos town at 2AM. Although the hotel explained that there were only 35 cabs on the entire island, so that it could be tough getting back after 2AM from Mykonos town, I had no trouble and it was about 10 euros. The housekeeping staff was nice. I noticed on my final bill that I was charged for breakfast, 13 euros per day. The person who checked me out explained that the way the bill is broken down it's actually tax. Overall I would stay here again because it is convenient and a nice place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palladium is a family-run five star hotel renovated in 2015. The concept of the Palladium Hotel is based on offering very personalized service to satisfy and to surpass your expectations. Guests will find their hotel rooms and suites to be lavishly decorated, while at the same time simple and easy on the eye, providing unprecedented comfort and style. All individually decorated rooms and suites are elegant and stylish, providing guests with a comfortable and pleasant environment during their stay. Some suites have a separate lounge area, while some have an open-plan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palladium Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palladium Hotel Platys Gialos
- Palladium Boutique Hotel Mykonos, Greece