My wife and I, stayed at the Palladium during our Honeymoon in May 2012, the fact that I am writing this review more than a year after our holiday itself says volumes about the kind of experience we had at the hotel...the property is beautiful with an excellent staff. We had an absolutely lovely time from the moment we entered to the moment we left. Nothing request was too much for them to fulfill. Our room had a private pool with amazing views. The breakfast buffet was good, and inspite of being vegetarians we never had an issue with variety or quality. The bar had some great cocktails to offer. Service levels of this hotel are by far the highest that I have seen anywhere in all my years of traveling. We were seriously contemplating an extension to our stay because of the amazing time we had. S
Wouldn't hesitate a moment before booking with them again....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palladium is a family-run five star hotel renovated in 2015. The concept of the Palladium Hotel is based on offering very personalized service to satisfy and to surpass your expectations. Guests will find their hotel rooms and suites to be lavishly decorated, while at the same time simple and easy on the eye, providing unprecedented comfort and style. All individually decorated rooms and suites are elegant and stylish, providing guests with a comfortable and pleasant environment during their stay. Some suites have a separate lounge area, while some have an open-plan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Palladium Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palladium Hotel Platys Gialos
- Palladium Boutique Hotel Mykonos, Greece