We stayed at the Palladium for a week. I wouldn't classify it as a luxury hotel, but it is certainly close. The pool and deck were lovely, and Alex was always around to make a nice cocktail. However, there were always British families with their hordes of screaming, unruly children running around, which does not lend itself to the relaxing time that you expect to find in a "boutique" hotel, and the hotel did seem to ignore this. The guest rooms are comfortably appointed and clean. Stravros must be the hardest working waiter in Greece; he was always working and always amiable. They do need to work on the menus a little. The breakfast buffet is large, and the first day is really good, but if you stay for more than a few days, it gets really boring. In addition, the dinner menu is limited.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palladium is a family-run five star hotel renovated in 2015. The concept of the Palladium Hotel is based on offering very personalized service to satisfy and to surpass your expectations. Guests will find their hotel rooms and suites to be lavishly decorated, while at the same time simple and easy on the eye, providing unprecedented comfort and style. All individually decorated rooms and suites are elegant and stylish, providing guests with a comfortable and pleasant environment during their stay. Some suites have a separate lounge area, while some have an open-plan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palladium Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palladium Hotel Platys Gialos
- Palladium Boutique Hotel Mykonos, Greece