We spent a fantastic week in June being totally spoilt by the excellent and friendly service by everyone who works at the Palladium. Everywhere was spotlessly clean and the staff were always ready to help.
We enjoyed two themed cocktail evenings in the bar with George producing margaritas flavoured with strawberries as well as original flavours.
Stavros and Despina provided excellent service at meal times and Alex in the pool side bar was ever attentive and Thanos always there with a smile.
We also came away with two recipes that the chef very kindly wrote out for us. There was always a selection of main courses at dinner with some typically greek dishes and some "international" ones.
Thank you and well done to the Palladium team.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palladium is a family-run five star hotel renovated in 2015. The concept of the Palladium Hotel is based on offering very personalized service to satisfy and to surpass your expectations. Guests will find their hotel rooms and suites to be lavishly decorated, while at the same time simple and easy on the eye, providing unprecedented comfort and style. All individually decorated rooms and suites are elegant and stylish, providing guests with a comfortable and pleasant environment during their stay. Some suites have a separate lounge area, while some have an open-plan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Palladium Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palladium Hotel Platys Gialos
- Palladium Boutique Hotel Mykonos, Greece