From our pickup at the Port we received the very best of customer service, really friendly and inviting. We had a beautiful 2 bedroom room with fantastic view and great facilities. This was our final destination after travelling and we wish we had stayed here longer. Our Ferry we had booked for our return to Athens was cancelled and the driver from the Palladium waited for us to sort other transportation out, took us back to the Palladium for lunch and gave us a place to wait and shower and then took us back to the Airport for a flight out later that day. just amazing service and venue. the photos really do say it all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palladium is a family-run five star hotel renovated in 2015. The concept of the Palladium Hotel is based on offering very personalized service to satisfy and to surpass your expectations. Guests will find their hotel rooms and suites to be lavishly decorated, while at the same time simple and easy on the eye, providing unprecedented comfort and style. All individually decorated rooms and suites are elegant and stylish, providing guests with a comfortable and pleasant environment during their stay. Some suites have a separate lounge area, while some have an open-plan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Bookgreece.com, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Palladium Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palladium Hotel Platys Gialos
- Palladium Boutique Hotel Mykonos, Greece