What a fabulous hotel, staff are so polite and can't do enough for you. Room great clean and tidy, our holiday is not over as yet but just had to write a few lines about this hotel, just one small thing if people want to get up at the crack of dawn and reserve sun beds until lunch time, perhaps they should go and stay at 2 star all inclusive in Benidorm!,,.... But otherwise enjoying this fantastic hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palladium is a family-run five star hotel renovated in 2015. The concept of the Palladium Hotel is based on offering very personalized service to satisfy and to surpass your expectations. For well over 25 years, Palladium has continuously stood proud among the top 10 Greek and Myconian hotels thanks to its excellent service. Occupying a prime setting on a gentle hill just a breath from the beaches at Psarou and Platis Gialos, Palladium constitutes a perfect holiday option for enjoying Mykonos lifestyle and experiencing its unique glamor. Guests will find their hotel rooms and suites to be lavishly decorated, while at the same time simple and easy on the eye, providing unprecedented comfort and style. All individually decorated rooms and suites are elegant and stylish, providing guests with a comfortable and pleasant environment during their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Palladium Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palladium Hotel Platys Gialos
- Palladium Boutique Hotel Mykonos, Greece