My husband, daughter (18) and I stayed here for 4 nights in mid-June. Violeta, Stavros, George and the other employees were a breath of fresh air during our stay at this quiet, clean, comfortable and stylish hotel. After a very turbulent ferry ride, it was a relief to be picked up by the hotel driver and given a brief overview of the surrounding area.
The walk to Platys Gialos beach took less than 10 minutes - possibly faster going there as it is slightly downhill! Renting a car through the concierge was painless. We used it for two out of our four days to explore Mykonos.
If I travel to Mykonos again, I will most definitely stay at the Hotel Palladium.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palladium is a family-run five star hotel renovated in 2015. The concept of the Palladium Hotel is based on offering very personalized service to satisfy and to surpass your expectations. Guests will find their hotel rooms and suites to be lavishly decorated, while at the same time simple and easy on the eye, providing unprecedented comfort and style. All individually decorated rooms and suites are elegant and stylish, providing guests with a comfortable and pleasant environment during their stay. Some suites have a separate lounge area, while some have an open-plan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palladium Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palladium Hotel Platys Gialos
- Palladium Boutique Hotel Mykonos, Greece