The Palladium is a beautiful boutique hotel outside of Mykonos town. The pool-suites have their own pool, with a great view of the island and the ocean. The hotel pool area is small, but very nice. The service is excellent, with all staff members going out of their way to help. The only negative was the food, which I thought was below-par for a hotel of this level. There is a breakfast buffet included, and it is average, but convenient.
I would recommend this hotel for a romantic get-away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palladium is a family-run five star hotel renovated in 2015. The concept of the Palladium Hotel is based on offering very personalized service to satisfy and to surpass your expectations. Guests will find their hotel rooms and suites to be lavishly decorated, while at the same time simple and easy on the eye, providing unprecedented comfort and style. All individually decorated rooms and suites are elegant and stylish, providing guests with a comfortable and pleasant environment during their stay. Some suites have a separate lounge area, while some have an open-plan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Bookgreece.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palladium Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palladium Hotel Platys Gialos
- Palladium Boutique Hotel Mykonos, Greece