Petinos Beach Hotel
Myconian Ambassador Relais & Chateaux Hotel(Platys Gialos)(Great Value!)
$422
$311
Official Site
Argo Hotel Mykonos(Platys Gialos)(Great Value!)
$193
$171
Nissaki Boutique Hotel(Platys Gialos)(Great Value!)
$458
$349
Hotel Kamari(Platys Gialos)(Great Value!)
$248
Acrogiali Beach Hotel(Platys Gialos)(Great Value!)
$177
Mykonos Palace Beach Hotel(Platys Gialos)(Great Value!)
$374
$334
Agoda.com
Petinos Hotel(Platys Gialos)(Great Value!)
$193
$137
  • Breakfast included
$441
$317
Palladium Boutique Hotel(Platys Gialos)
$456
$434
Agoda.com
Kosmoplaz Beach Hotel & Resort(Platys Gialos)(Great Value!)
$243
$218
  • Pool
All reviewsblue myththe busmykonos towngreek nightthea restauranthoneymoon suitesea viewsister hotelsuperb locationbreakfast roomglass of champagnebeautiful hotelcrepesfew stepswater taxifresh towelshotel staff
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I just want to say that ladies at the reception are so helpful. They gave us a good advise about the beaches. They hold our luggages while we were at the beach after we checked out, and let us taking shower to get ready to leave. They even provided us new towels!!! They provided a free shuttle to the airport. We could enjoy the beautiful beach until we really left there. We are glad we ended our vacation this way...

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 16, 2013

This has to be one of the most amazing hotels I have stayed in on my world wide travels. We arrived early October so everything was winding down for the season. But instead of meeting staff exhausted after a packed summer, everyone was lovely, friendly and welcoming. One of the waiters patiently trying to teach us greek tongue twisters! And nothing was ever too much trouble. The rooms were amazing. Ours was above the Blue Myth restaurant looking straight out over the beach. Perfect little balcony for watching the sun go down. The bus into Mykonos town is straight out front or the hotel can arrange for you to be dropped at a nearby quadbike/scooter hire for you to head off and explore for the day. Breakfast was alway great and plenty to choose from. We managed to catch the last "greek night" at the Blue Myth where we got our zorba on and danced the night away. It was such a blast! Perfect. I will be going back there for sure!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kamelion
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Petinos Beach Resort is a lovely small hotel right on the Platys Gialos Beach. Rooms are well furnished and clean. A family of four, we got two adjacent rooms next to the pool, with the parents upgraded to a junior suite.
This is very nice beach to be on. The "livelier" beaches are nearby (Paradise beach etc.). So is Mykonos town, which is a short bus ride away. Platys Gialos is more peaceful.
Next to the hotel is a store if you need anything. Lots of restaurants nearby, including the hotel's own restaurants.
Car rental is up the street. So is the bus stop. Hotel is well located and well connected.
The hotel itself is very clean and well kept. Service is good. Breakfast was very good, served in their restaurant overlooking the hotel pool on one side and the beach on the other.
Expensive, but then so is everything in Mykonos at full season rates.
Would like to return again, but would try for a better tariff. (book early or come mid season).

Room Tip: Get a room overlooking the pool and the beach.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I just returned from my second trip to Mykonos, and my second stay at Petinos Beach Hotel. The first stay was amazing, and the second was even better. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone planning a trip to Mykonos. Like all hotels, the first experience is reception and Petinos Beach Hotel truly stands out in this area. The ladies at reception speak wonderful English, are always smiling, and helped with every single request I had. My room was beautiful and always super-clean. The maids come twice a day to both clean and refresh your towels. My room overlooked the Aegean Sea (the cove at Platis Yialos Beach) and the view was simply amazing - especially with the island of Naxos in the background. The pool area was always clean, the pool service was excellent, and to top it off the entire architecture that surrounds you is great (whitewashed buildings with blue shudders). The hotel guests that surround you all seem to be in a cheerful mood...not only because everyone is in Mykonos but because the hotel is simply that great and everyone is more than satisfied. Because of the amazing location of this hotel, the excellent staff and customer service, the great rooms, the delicious breakfast, the pool, the poolside restaurant (Thea) which is very good, the adjacent restaurant (Blue Myth) which is also excellent, and the overall positive atmosphere that Petinos Beach Hotel gives to its customers is the reason that I will be returning for a third time next summer, and it's the reason that I know that I will never have to worry about finding the right place to stay in Mykonos...because I have already found it.

Room Tip: I have stayed in a regular room and an executive. Both are excellent. My only tip is to request a sea view room.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Adam S
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Definitely would go back to this hotel. The rooms were nice, location was great, even though you are not near Mykonos town, there is a bus right outside that runs to town every 30 minutes. The beach, Plati Gialos is great near You are also walking distance from Psarou beach. Also, right in front of the hotel is taxi boat stand. For 7 euro you can go and visit the other beaches. Most if all would like to say thank you to the staff very friendly, very professional. I had a wonderful time.

• Stayed: August 2013