We found this holiday on Secret Escapes and as it was the first holiday in two years that my wife and I had taken without our two small children, we wanted a special escape. The week we spent at Petinos Beach Hotel was more than we had hoped. The staff from the moment we arrived were courteous, helpful, full of smiles and all despite growing unease on the Greek economic front in the news every day.
The saline pool on the edge of the sea was warm enough to swim in every day in early may, as was the sea, if with a little courage.
Breakfast was a delight and the hotel was spotless.
Both Sofia and Julie on reception were always available to help with any questions.
We highly recommend this lovely hotel
Jamie and Nicola J
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This newly refurbished and renovated accommodation is easily one of the most beautiful paradises in the region! With its undeniably appealing and luxury interior, it easily fits in with the traditional architectural style and character of Mykonos. All the 24 spacious guest rooms and suites benefit from comfortable and first-class facilities, providing a quiet elegance coupled with the plush signature of a truly vibrant island experience. Guests are assured of exemplary unobtrusive services provided by highly proficient staff who are more than welcoming. These are the standards that make the Petinos Beach hotel a perfect choice for an unforgettable Mediterranean dream vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Petinos Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Petinos Beach
- Petinos Beach Platys Gialos
- Petinos Beach Hotel Mykonos, Greece