My husband and I stayed at the Mykonos Palace from May 31st to June 4th and absolutely loved it! Thanks to TripAdvisor, we hit a homerun with this hotel. First let me say that the hotel's stock photos don't do it justice.
We booked the hotel online at a rate of 130 Euros per night. When we arrived at the airport, they had someone there to pick us up, as we had arranged. Upon arriving at the hotel, we checked in quickly and were anxious to see our room. Much to our surprise, our room had a view of the sea. We knew we had the cheap room rate and weren't expecting much but this room was fantastic!
Most, if not all, of the buildings in Mykonos are painted white with blue shutters. The entire island is gorgeous and so was our hotel. The first night, we had dinner at their restaurant, which was delicious. Nearly every night, after going out, we'd come back and hang out at the pool bar.
The pool area is amazing. There are numerous chairs and lounge furniture to choose from and the staff is very friendly. We quickly made friends with everyone there.
The hotel is located on a beautiful beach and is near the center of Platis Yialos. You're surrounded by other small hotels and plenty of restaurants to choose from. This hotel is very family friendly and even has a play set on the beach for the kids.
Overall, this hotel fits people of all ages and if you're reading this review just like I read every review before going to Mykonos, trust me, you'll love this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mykonos Palace Beach Hotel is located right on the beautiful beach of Platys Gialos. The hotel is a traditional, whitewashed, Cycladic property, complete with well-priced tavern, outdoor, sea-water pool, beach bar and public beach with umbrella and refreshment service. The hotel offers basic, poolside and full view room categories. Mykonos Palace Beach Hotel is 100 meters from the bus stop to town. The town itself is only 3.5km from Platys Gialos Beach. The hotel offers WIFI services, room service, daily room cleaning. We also provide free beach towels daily to our guests. Limited suites for families up to 4 persons. Full watersports club available, children's swing set, and various excursions of the island at your disposal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Mykonos Palace Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mykonos Palace Platys Gialos
- Mykonos Palace Beach Hotel Greece