I am a Travel Agent here in the UK and i stayed at the Mykonos Palace Hotel in May 2013 and i have to say the hotel, location, staff & service we received was outstanding! I must give a huge praise to the Reservations Manager Elpida (Hope). Hope was extremely helpful from start to finish and the day we arrived she took it upon herself to provide us with a detailed map which she had hand written especially for us. The staff here provide the most comfortable atmosphere and are happy to help no matter what time of day or night. The hotel is set on its own private beach which is beautifully kept by the hotel staff and this was noticed daily. Tattiana a barmaid from the hotel regularly checks the beach to ensure everybody has everything they need so you don't even have to move :) There is a Supermarket within a stone throws distance from the hotel which sells everything!! There are a select few fantastic restaurants set along the strip of the beach which can be very handy if you wish to stay close to the hotel. We requested a sea view room at the Mykonos palace and guess what? that's exactly what we were given and our room was decorated to a high standard and was very spacious. The hotel restaurant is fantastic in fact so good we ate here several times during our stay and the waiters were very chatty and always smiled and said hi even if you were just passing. Mykonos town is only a 10 Euro taxi trip away or alternatively there is a bus stop 5 minutes from the hotel which will take you into the town for as little as €1.20. The hotel provide all excursions and the reception staff are always happy to provide you all the information. During my stay here there was not 1 thing i could fault, it was soo good that i am going back in October to celebrate my birthday at the hotel. If your thinking about a stay in the Mykonos Palace hotel then think no further just BOOK IT!!! i am a travel agent and dealing with reviews everyday i know from experience most people put there bad experiences but for me the Mykonos Palace should be a 5* hotel as that is exactly the experience i received. Once again a massive THANKYOU to HOPE who not only made my stay fantastic has kept in contact since my return to the UK. I would also like to thank all of the other staff at the hotel a few guys in particular would be Marina and Yorgio on reception and Tattiana from the bar!!! GREAT JOB!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mykonos Palace Beach Hotel is located right on the beautiful beach of Platys Gialos. The hotel is a traditional, whitewashed, Cycladic property, complete with well-priced tavern, outdoor, sea-water pool, beach bar and public beach with umbrella and refreshment service. The hotel offers basic, poolside and full view room categories. Mykonos Palace Beach Hotel is 100 meters from the bus stop to town. The town itself is only 3.5km from Platys Gialos Beach. The hotel offers WIFI services, room service, daily room cleaning. We also provide free beach towels daily to our guests. Limited suites for families up to 4 persons. Full watersports club available, children's swing set, and various excursions of the island at your disposal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mykonos Palace Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mykonos Palace Platys Gialos
- Mykonos Palace Beach Hotel Greece