Just come back from a fantastic holiday in Mykonos . The Mykonos Palace hotel was wonderful! When we arrived at Mykonos airport we were picked up and traveled in the hotels own minibus to the hotel. The journey only takes 10 minutes.Costas the driver also worked behind the hotel reception and throughout our stay was very friendly and helpful. When arriving at the hotel reception we were greeted on the reception by Alex. He knew it was my wife's birthday and as a special birthday present to her he gave us a suite overlooking the sea at the front of the hotel. The room was massive as was the balcony area looking out to beautiful blue sea. The room even had a fridge a safe and a large tv, and a very powerful shower in the large bathroom. We loved the hotel swimming pool it is a salt water pool which makes swimming strangely easier as you are more buoyant in the water!the bar area next to the pool is lovely too and the bar staff were also very friendly. The hotel also gives you beach towels if you ask for them, which is a nice touch as this means you have more space in your suitcase when going on holiday. The hotel has many comfortable sun loungers around the pool and loads on the beach which you can use for free. The bar staff take drinks or food orders from you straight from the beach and bring them to you. We were staying bed and breakfast, the breakfast was fine , there was quite a nice selection of food nothing hot though, I think it would have been nice to have some bacon but that's my personal preference.i enjoyed the breakfast everyday anyway, it's a novelty sitting virtually on the beach having breakfast! Overall we loved our stay at the mykonos palace hotel, we would definately come back again, all the staff were lovely and couldn't do more to help you. I highly recommend you stay at this hotel, the location is perfect as was the whole holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mykonos Palace Beach Hotel is located right on the beautiful beach of Platys Gialos. The hotel is a traditional, whitewashed, Cycladic property, complete with well-priced tavern, outdoor, sea-water pool, beach bar and public beach with umbrella and refreshment service. The hotel offers basic, poolside and full view room categories. Mykonos Palace Beach Hotel is 100 meters from the bus stop to town. The town itself is only 3.5km from Platys Gialos Beach. The hotel offers WIFI services, room service, daily room cleaning. We also provide free beach towels daily to our guests. Limited suites for families up to 4 persons. Full watersports club available, children's swing set, and various excursions of the island at your disposal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mykonos Palace Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mykonos Palace Platys Gialos
- Mykonos Palace Beach Hotel Greece