“Hotel TEO, Mykonos”

Ranked #22 of 25 Hotels in Platys Gialos
australia
“Hotel TEO, Mykonos”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

The photos presented are of the staff kitchen, not accessible to guess. I was there when these
two girls wanted to be hand fed, instead of being adults they wanted to to escorted everywhere.
I never saw any "roaches" in the two week stay I was there with my wife. Nothing was stolen or reported stolen in that period.
Its a friendly atomshere in Mykonos and at HOTEL TEO where people meet..that is why you go there! There is daily housekeeping, rooms are clean and staff,. althought at a minimum is friendly.& helpful. I been then since, and had a wonderful time.

Room Tip: Stay in the rooms on the upper level
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank nickoscAustralia

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Greek first
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed July 17, 2012

My friend and I were visiting in from Canada and saw this hotel thought ok not to bad an upgrade up from a hostel. Well When we arrived we were greeted by an empty reception. No one is EVER THERE. They literally just leave your key in the door of whatever room your staying in. So around the neighborhood are some pretty intimidating neighbors, (literally same building) and disease carrying cats who follow you looking for food. We stayed one night which we planned on staying for a week. Well we left for dinner and someone had come into our room and stole my lap top some jewelry and and iPhone. It was awful pretty much nothing we can do. Before going to bed that night we goto take a shower that over flows into the bathroom while your bathing 3 massive roaches come out of the drain. So if I were you I wouldn't stay there.

Room Tip: Dont stay there.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends

#3 of 6 in Tourlos
Hotel Jason
Hotel Jason
#40 of 82 in Mykonos Town

Been to Teo Hotel? Share your experiences!