“Fantastic Beach Front Restaurant”
Review of Avli Tou Thodori

Avli Tou Thodori
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2014

This became of favourite restaurant in Mykonos, we ended up there 5 times. Food was very good, fresh and nice presentation. Service was excellent, friendly and fast. Prices were very reasonable. And, the restaurant offers free wifi to customers! Highly recommend.

1  Thank Raquel C
There are newer reviews for Avli Tou Thodori

Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

I went to this restaurant whilst on holiday it has trip advisor 4.5 stars so I expected it to excel. However, I was disappointed... We had to wait at the bar whilst a table became available (which was fine it was busy, we waited about 20mins) we ordered a drink whilst we were waiting. Half way through the drinks order - only a total of 3 drinks ordered he told me to wait very abruptly due to him being busy... and he proceeded to make me wait over 5 mins for our final drink. We were then seated and ordered our food which was nice I had Kleftiko which was tasty and plentiful. The restaurant was very hot, noisy and with loud children. I wouldn't go back.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

Service atmosphere and food was great
A must have the after dinner coctails
Crab and lobster were great
Food very good value for the standard.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

This restaurant is a must, with amazing authentic Greek food. The service is great. Located right on the beach at Plati Yialo.

Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Likely the busiest restaurant in the beach and the trendiest. The food was always fresh and tasty we dined there several times our first time was for a late night dessert..the cheese cake was recommended and oh my was it good...the next day we had lunch and can we tell you that this place had the BEST fries in all of Greece we ordered them every time we ate there. The last night we had fresh local sea bass with vegetables and fries that we had to have lol, the sea bass was 18€ and so delicious. Our waiter each time was Yiannis he always brought us a fresh flower each and every meal ended with a complimentary drink..the last night was a complimentary bottle of local Greek liquor not ouzo sorry I can't recall the name. Overall a great spot and a must stop for a wonderful meal. Give a big hug to Yiannis if you do get a chance to get there tell him the Canadian Toronto girls gave him a thumbs up!!!