We had joined Top 10 loyalty card scheme so figured we should stay at Wahii Beach.
Beautiful location directly opposite beach with good clean sand and nice safe waters
Campsite facilities were excellent with lovely pool, games room, kids room, kids play area - all very well kept and maintained.
Only issues were -
- the powered sites were on top of each other and it felt very cramped at weekend when site filled up
- The price was a massive $80 for a powered site with 2x adults, 1x child and1x infant - most expensive we stayed at but I guess you do pay for facilities and quality (we found similar quality sites for much less such as Hot Water Beach)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waihi Beach TOP 10 is the kind of nostalgic place that parents dream of. Offered are a huge variety of accommodation options, and the range of activities within the extremely well equipped facilities means the kids can have a blast while you relax and unwind knowing they are safe and occupied. To find out the full extent of the Resort’s capabilities and service, contact them today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Waihi Beach Top 10 Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.