Staying in Auckland CBD would have been less congested than this place. Please don't bring a big vehicle like a 8 seater van......A guy next to our room had a holden and his bumper got a bit of a dent since everything is so narrow and congested. Parking our van was a miracle in that tight squeeze, just outside our room. Price is about the same as other places. Receptionist on June 6, 5pm, smiling and being friendly wouldn't hurt.
- Room and linen are clean
- Nice map showing different places like Kitchen, Spa, pool etc
- Nice hot showers can be had since they don't cap the heating on the hot water.
- No free space and things are way too cramped
- Toilet did stink in the morning. Men's toilet near rooms 13, 14, 15.
- Receptionist needs a holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waihi Beach TOP 10 is the kind of nostalgic place that parents dream of. Offered are a huge variety of accommodation options, and the range of activities within the extremely well equipped facilities means the kids can have a blast while you relax and unwind knowing they are safe and occupied. To find out the full extent of the Resort’s capabilities and service, contact them today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Waihi Beach Top 10 Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.