So the location right on the beach is quite nice and the rooms are clean, sizeable and well kept. Good value in that department. The breakfast buffet is 90% Chinese and the remaining 10% is barely passable. Staff is friendly but English is hard to come by on this island in general.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Days Hotel Suites Yangjiang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.