See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 19, 2017

Friendly hotel workers and receptionist. Buffet in the morning is great taste with variety of dish to pick from. Clean superb room with large space. Swimming pool, gym etc. The western restaurant cooks good meal. Overall its a 6star experience.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

This is the dingiest crappy hotel you could stay at. Its unsafe. The breakfast is garbage. It all started with a party being held in the suite next door the entire night. Guest roaming about in the halls throughout the night screaming. We tried using our room phones to call the front desk. All we got was static as all three were out of order. At 4:30am. Two hotel employees in uniform started banging on my hotel door. I peeked through the peephole and asked them what they wanted. They covered the peephole and started banging and kicking the door for a whole minute. As they ran off i saw other male individuals in the hallway.

The room was dirty with heavy mold in the shower and malfunctioning toilets. They don't cool the hallways until after 4pm. So its 90 degrees inside and so humid that the wall paper peels off the walls. It's poorly lit as well.

The lobby looks great and so does the gallery. But its all a flashy facade. They suffer from low occupancy of the questionable kind.

Scrutinize your bill. You will get double billed as we did for meals you purchase with cash in the restaurant. They will argue with you even if you have a receipt stating otherwise.

The included breakfast is crap. We did not expect western fare. But anything good was hogged by the guests as they pilled their plates 8 inches high as trays were left with crumbs sparingly replenished.

My advice is to avoid this place. Period! I'd give zero stars but can't.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed December 31, 2015 via mobile

First impression of this hotel is grand. Lobby is impressive and decorations are stunning with great murals on the ceiling.
Our room is very spacious and comfortable. We love the Oval bathtub. Bed is king sized and comfortable.
Dinning area is huge and there is quite a variety of food served. Food served is adequate and satisfying.

We have a good night sleep and enjoyed the lovely shopping arcade.

Stayed: October 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 18, 2015

There is no way this is a 5 Star Hotel. At one time this must have been a pretty amazing place. The lobby is impressive with all the murals on the ceiling. The rooms are large and comfortable. The cleaning staff were very friendly and helpful. There were plenty of options at the breakfast buffet. But everything is dreary and needs updating.

I went to the pool and was told it was closed for the day, then the next day they said closed again as too many chemicals in the pool, then I found out the pool had been closed since mid October. ( Probably closed for the season ). There are no smoking signs up but people still smoke and staff do not enforce the signage.

We were a party of 12 in 5 rooms staying 5 nights. It was a total nightmare at check out for three of the five rooms. Credit card deposits could not be cancelled correctly and recharged instead. Drinks at the bar were paid for in cash at all the time and then charged to our rooms again. We lost valuable time trying to sort this out instead of being able spend time saying good bye to our family members who came to see us off at the hotel.

I did enjoy my stay here until the fiasco at check out. The front staff and management do not understand the concept of customer service. The double charges should have been waived right away especially since we had a receipt showing we had paid for the bar charges. Instead we had to explain again and again and made to feel like we were trying to pull a fast one on them.

I will NOT stay here ever again nor will I ever recommend this place to anyone.

Room Tip: Beware! If you stay here, allow plenty of time at check out, and check your bill and credit card receipts.
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed October 23, 2015 via mobile

We have used this hotel for business use for a long time as there was no other real alternative;now that there is we won't be using it again.

Almost none of the staff speak English, making checking in and out a absolute nightmare.

The bar is stocked with bottles that are filled with fake liquids to make it look like they have a good selection. All you can really get is some nasty beer and some very basic spirits.

The breakfast is totally Chinese with everything from chicken feet available, great choice for the masses of Chinese that eat there but not so good for the westerners.

The room are quite large but very tired; they also have a strange damp smell to them. The shower head is approx cheat height with me (6ft 2) and the hose on it means I have to bend over to wet my hair. A lot of the rooms overlook a square behind the hotel where they start playing music loudly at about 6am every morning.

I have tried to find something good to say about this hotel but it has no redeeming features.

Stayed: October 2015, traveled on business