Just returned after a week at The Palladium with the wife. Hotel is as most reviews say, big, clean, friendly staff and food as AI standards go is excellent. The closing parties for all the major clubs were last week so if you go now around 90% of bars and shops in Playa den Bossa are closed for the winter. If you want to watch any sports go into town and turn left at the KFC there's an English sports bar there and it shows all games live and was the busiest bar while we were there.
Travelling around- go to the security lobby at the entrance to the hotel and then go right you will find the bus stop, buses run on the hour and every half hour. Bus to Ibiza town (Evissa) costs 2euro70 it does a bit of a loop in Ibiza Town then drops you in the main underground bus terminal, this is about a 10 min walk from the front or it is where you connect to get a bus anywhere else on the island. Bus on to San Antonio cost the same again. Taxi home from San Antonio was 27 euro one way.
lobby bar at the hotel is open 9am to 1am which is very good for all inc.
Many international brands are included in the AI package although they dont tell you, if you ask for a vodka you will get local vodka however if you ask for Smirnoff you will get Smirnoff.
Ladies if you like Cava you can have a glass or why not ask for the bottle to save going back to the bar :) Don't think many people realised but peanuts and crisp were available all night and are served in bowls you just need to ask.
Not sure if its because it late season but we were able to use the a la carte restaurants every night of our stay- Tex Mex was ok Mediterrano much better but try yourself and make your own mind up.
Beach ok very quiet but a lot of seaweed, take a walk to the right to the watchtower, its free to climb to the top and you get a fantastic view of Den Bossa and Ibiza Town.
Mini bar restocked every other day with water and soft drinks.
Dressing gowns and slippers provided in you room on arrival.
All in all one of the best AI hotels we have stayed in.
any questions fell free to ask.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa provides the ideal setting for an unforgettable holiday right on the beachfront of the renowned Playa d'en Bossa. The resort also offers six spacious meeting rooms with the latest technology that allows for events and celebrations of all sizes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TravelUp, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palladium Palace Ibiza Hotel Playa d`En Bossa
- Hotel Palladium Palace Ibiza
- Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa Playa D'en Bossa