Just got back from our stay in the Palladium Palace. This All Inclusive hotel had the best food I've experienced within an all inc deal. The a la cart restaraunts are very popular so book early in your stay. We also found all the staff very friendly and helpful. You can take a bus from right outside the hotel for EUR 1.90 into Ibiza town. If your feeling fit it is definitely possible to walk along the beach all the way on foot, we guess it would take about 2 hours and there are plenty of places to stop. The hotel is really only 5 mins from the airport and I'd recommend a taxi to cut out waiting for a coach if laid on by your tour operator so you don't need to wait. Don't let the proximity put you off as it is not directly under the flight path, you hear the planes but it is not at all intrusive. We upgraded to a suite, and if you have kids you may wish to do the same as a standard double might be a little small based on the flor plan I saw. The rooms, pool and facilities were always very clean, though some areas being at the end of the season needed a bit of TLC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa provides the ideal setting for an unforgettable holiday right on the beachfront of the renowned Playa d'en Bossa. The resort also offers six spacious meeting rooms with the latest technology that allows for events and celebrations of all sizes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palladium Palace Ibiza Hotel Playa d`En Bossa
- Hotel Palladium Palace Ibiza
- Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa Playa D'en Bossa