We stayed in the Bossa Mar Apartments (formally Bora Bora Apartments) for four nights during the Ibiza Closing Parties.
We were a bit dubious as the rating of the apartments were 1 star, but as these were part of the Jet Complex – normally a very high quality of accommodation, we thought that they would be okay. DO NOT BE FOOLED!
We arrived at the jet apartment’s reception to check in – and were treated very rudely by the hotel staff. Pushy, abrupt and extremely unhelpful!
We arrived at the apartment after a long wait, to find the lounge area, bathroom and bedroom – including the beds, covered in hair! The rooms had clearly not been cleaned and were NOT ready for us.
The shower was SALT WATER, including the bathroom sink, and the kitchen sink. Make sure you buy bottled water to clean your teeth in – it is not pleasant! The shower consists of a dirty shower curtain, and a whole in the ground so beware, it floods!
All three of us were bitten by bed bugs on the first night, we thought they may be just mosquito bites – however, my doctor has confirmed that they were in fact bed bugs.
We spent 50 euros on a deposit for the air conditioning in the room. It worked fine, however the remote went missing – and the people in the apartment next door said the maid had taken it and cashed in our deposit – do not be fooled by this! It is worth hiding it.
Our apartment was on the ground floor and one night we had to call the police on a rowdy Spaniard that was harassing us for drugs….. hotel security were extremely unhelpful and rude and told us to just lock our apartments and stop moaning!
On our last day (whilst trying to find the air conditioning remote) we came across bags of drugs stashed underneath the mattress.
The only saving grace was the location of these apartments – one minute from Bora Bora Beach party.
Bossa Mar Apartments are not for the faint hearted – do NOT stay here!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartamentos Bora Bora Reformed apartments for people looking for good quality at reasonable prices. Located in the centre of Playa d'en Bossa & only a short distance to some of the most famous clubs in the world. A young & dynamic environment, with its own pool & connected private access to our beach club Bora Bora Ibiza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Travelocity so you can book your Apartamentos Bora Bora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bossa Mar Apartments Hotel Playa d`En Bossa
- Apartamentos Bora Bora Ibiza/Playa D'en Bossa