Me and my boyfriend stayed at the Sal rossa for 2 weeks and we had a brilliant time. The apartments were great and were right on the beach. there was a decent size pool and plenty of sun loungers every day. The rooms were clean but basic. The kitchen had a toaster, a two ringed hob and a microwave and kettle. these were more than adequate to cook with. We made a full English breakfast most days and a few even meals (fajitas) with out any problems. I would recommend getting the bus to Lidle supermarket in Figueretas as the supermarkets near by are very expensive! The rooms were cleaned every two days and fresh towels and toilet roll left with each clean.The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The food served in the hotel was nice and at a reasonable price but not a great deal of choice. The only problem I had with player den bossa; was the lack of good restaurants most of them were fast food! Having said that I had no issues taking a bus or a taxi up to Figueretas where there was far more choice and a much more relaxed atmosphere. I really liked player den bossa for the party atmosphere too. I would not recommend taking children if your hoping for entertainment as I didn't see any apart from one singer who came during the day of our first week. apart from that I would recommend this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A nice setting for a perfect holidays. Relax and enjoy with family or friends, this is the place to stay if you are looking for relaxed atmosphere in a stunning location of Ibiza. Just forget about daily stress. Located In the heart of Playa den Bossa, Sal Rossa offers the combination of spacious accommodations, a prime location, and outstanding value. Just steps to the beach, Sal Rossa is intimate and charming. Downstairs, there is a cafe bar that serves special breakfasts and food during the day and late night. The neighborhood is full of other exciting and innovative dining options, along with vibrant clubs, unique shops and the ambience that makes Ibiza one of the world's most favored destinations. From the chic cafés and restaurants of Ibiza marina to electric Playa den Bossa avenue Ibiza truly has something for everyone. For a helpful guide to the city's best shopping, dining, entertainment and cultural attractions, please visit the Sal Rossa Concierge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Apartamentos Sal Rossa Ibiza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Sal Rossa Hotel Playa d`En Bossa
- Sal Rossa Apartments Hotel
- Sal Rossa Ibiza
- Apartamentos Sal Rossa Ibiza Playa D'en Bossa