I had read lots of good reviews about the sal rossa before I booked and I wasnt disappointed. The apartments are cheap to book but have an enviable position right on the beach! The apartments are clean, have air con (20 euros.. but you get 6 back), corkscrew, bottle opener, good shower and black out curtains. Pool area is great, it stays sunny until at least 7pm so no worries if you get up late. The food and drink during the day round the pool is nice... no point venturing anywhere else as it will be more expensive. Sandwiches, pizza, etc.. all really tasty.. you can see the kitchen, it is immaculate. Bar men and friendly and offer good service. You can tell this place is family run as they clearly care about making it a nice, clean place to be.
We went to Ibiza for our 7th time and wanted some mad nights but time in the day to chill and recover. This was ideal. As you are only 5 mins from space you can often get a reduced price wrist band from people on the corner outside the hotel or on the beach. If you want to go crazy in the day you can as sal rossa is next door to jet and along from that is bora bora. I would recommend trying to go to one of the day pool parties at Ushuaia, posh hotel past space... we didn’t but wished we had as it was apparently brilliant. The jet supermarket is opposite, and cash machines on the road out and round to the right. All in all a brilliant time, would definitely return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A nice setting for a perfect holidays. Relax and enjoy with family or friends, this is the place to stay if you are looking for relaxed atmosphere in a stunning location of Ibiza. Just forget about daily stress. Located In the heart of Playa den Bossa, Sal Rossa offers the combination of spacious accommodations, a prime location, and outstanding value. Just steps to the beach, Sal Rossa is intimate and charming. Downstairs, there is a cafe bar that serves special breakfasts and food during the day and late night. The neighborhood is full of other exciting and innovative dining options, along with vibrant clubs, unique shops and the ambience that makes Ibiza one of the world's most favored destinations. From the chic cafés and restaurants of Ibiza marina to electric Playa den Bossa avenue Ibiza truly has something for everyone. For a helpful guide to the city's best shopping, dining, entertainment and cultural attractions, please visit the Sal Rossa Concierge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Apartamentos Sal Rossa Ibiza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Sal Rossa Hotel Playa d`En Bossa
- Sal Rossa Apartments Hotel
- Sal Rossa Ibiza
- Apartamentos Sal Rossa Ibiza Playa D'en Bossa