“Beautiful place to relax and unwind...”

Santos Ibiza Suites
Ranked #18 of 33 Hotels in Playa d'en Bossa
Reviewed July 27, 2014

This hotel was everything it looked in the photos... It was truly stunning, the rooms are a good size (not overly large) but very much respectable in size. The decor was modern and finished to a high standard. The bathroom was light and airy and very modern. Water did get the floor a little wet but nothing a strategically placed towel couldn't fix. It is an island so the water from the tap is a little salty when you brush your teeth.The poolside is beautifully placed on the beach and is by far the place to be on this stretch of beach. The double bed loungers are to die for. The food and drinks were a bit on the pricey side though.... It was such a chic and sleek place to stay though that we did buy items from the pool staff sometimes. The beach towels were supplied and made relaxing in the sun so easy.

The staff are a little off standish and not as friendly as I would have expected on a holiday. I had never hired a motorbike before but me and my partner did and it was so cheap, 20euros for two days. It was the best thing we did, as we then were able to tour all the beaches along the coast. We went to so many, beautiful coves, beaches and rock pools. The area is just stunning.

The staff in reception were great and were a contrast tot he pool and bar staff. Each member was helpful and full of local knowledge. All in all, I was very much worried about the partying image of Ibiza but found you could get a balance of relaxation, dining and music very easily in this hotel.

If you want a luxurious place to hang up your filpflops after taking in amazing sights and great tapas then this hotel is the place to book.

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view, we didn't know to and it would have just polished off the holiday perfectly...

Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

When we booked this hotel I was definitely expecting a lot more from the pictures it looked amazing, the hotel was in a very good location but the rooms were average we had sea view suites and the rooms were small and not very clean,by the pool they played music but it was awful not the kind of thing you would expect for ibiza the staff by the pool were rude and argumentative didn't want to help you half of them looked as though they had been out all night the food was also very average and the cocktails were overpriced and really small, last year having stayed in the tower at ushuaia I was so disappointed at the ushuaia the music's amazing and the staff were attentive at all times if you can I would stay there,all in all the hotel was pretty awful even at the end of our stay they charged our room to our card before we had even checked out or asked if that was how we wanted to pay iv never been to a place we're you feel bad for asking for a drink or food a few times I called to reception and asked for the maid to come back as she hadn't left towels or changed sheets and not once did the maid come back for the amount you pay I definitely expected more next time it's ushuaia I'd rather pay slightly more because you definitely get what you pay for.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Nancy T
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights last month. Of all the places we stayed during our trip, this was our absolute favorite!! This was our first time in Ibiza and this hotel was the 'embodiment' of what we expected from Ibiza. We loved every minute of staying here. The absolute best part of this place is the pool!! They have a DJ everyday, and the music was out of this world!!! Especially Saturdays. I mean, literally, some of the best music I have ever heard in my life. So good that in the month since I've been back I've only wanted to listen to Ibiza style house music lol. We didn't even feel the need to go crazy partying because the vibe at the hotel is so nice. Plus the beach is beautiful with calm crystal clear water!

And since it was our honeymoon, the hotel gave us a free bottle of Cava in our room and also gave us the best sea view room right above the pool. It was like having our own cabana right above the action.

Also the food and drinks are really good and surprisingly reasonably priced. Definitely get the sangria! Perfect for chilling out in the sun to great music..

The rooms themselves were nice enough. Not over the top fancy but cool design/decor. Separate living room and bedroom area. Full kitchen with bar.

Hotel is also in a great location for waking the main drag in Playa den Bossa. Lots of restaurants within walking distance. There is also a supermarket and liquor store right next to the hotel.

We loved this place so much. I'm still thinking about it over a month later. We can't wait to go back (which is soon hopefully)!!!

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank BKSweetheart
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I was staying in a hotel next to Santos, and I regret it. I spent the whole daytime at Santos.

I think Santos is the best hotel in D'en Bossa (except the stratospherically priced hotels like Ushuaia or Hard Rock).

It has the most beautiful decoration and a very charming pool at the beach, with very good food and drinks menu.

Also there's always a DJ playing at the poolside, and the sunbeds are amazing. Ideal for couples who want to have a relaxed chill-out time inside the hotel.

The music is flawless, thanks to Dj Rayco Santos. I want to go back again!

Room Tip: Make sure to book a room with the sea view!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We stayed here between 14th and 18th July. Welcoming and friendly staff and suprised how close we were to all the great spots within Playa D'en Bossa. The apartments are vibrant and fun but don't necessarily look like how they are advertised on the website. The bathroom was grubby and needed a more thorough clean, the bed linen and sofa bed was stained, a light bulb missing in the living room and marks on the walls. The walls are very thin and you could hear your neighbours as if they were in the same room as you. Considering that the accomodation wasn't cheap, I expected a bit more for my money. Having talked about the negatives, the location is perfect and the staff are friendly and welcoming.

Room Tip: If you are looking for a quieter stay, I would recommend chosing a room at the back rather than pool...
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Santos is a real jewel on playa d'en bossa , a cool hip and happening place that oozes style . In a prime position on the beach front it simply shines out .As a group of 23 you could expect a few complaints but the staff are so attentive nothing is too much of an issue .We arrived before our rooms were ready but the receptionist soon found us somewhere to get changed so we could enjoy the pool .the pool is stunning with happy funky sexy tunes slowly bringing the tempo up through the afternoon the bar staff are quick and efficient and the food at lunchtime was fantastic Diego and Sarah have the hotel ticking over perfectly they are always on hand and so friendly they really make you feel like an old friend , they offered advise and information and can supply club tickets . There are some great hotels in Ibiza but the atmosphere and ambiance at Santos means this will always be top of the pile for me

Room Tip: the sea front rooms for an uninterrupted of the beach
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

We went here for some food and the burgers are amazing. Highly recommend them. The staff were nice and friendly and the tables are all spaciously set out too. The food and drinks are reasonably priced and only round the corner from the beach so you can take a nice stroll in the evening after

Stayed: July 2014
#3 of 51 in Ibiza Town
Sol Beach House Ibiza
Sol Beach House Ibiza
#12 of 57 in Santa Eulalia del Rio

Been to Santos Ibiza Suites? Share your experiences!