My wife and I were looking for a romantic and relaxing break, with the option to visit a few bars and restaurants at night. The research we did, and reviews we red highlighted all the positives that we were looking for in our holiday, and were won over by the contemporary style of Migjorn Apartments, so we booked...
As our expectations weren't exactly met, and to avoid anyone else making the misunderstandings we did, I must start with the negatives:
Very Noisy surroundings at night. Lots of bars and loud music all around & a clear favourite haunt for typical 18-30's. We were in bed on average between midnight and 1.00 AM, yet the music and shouting continued well into the morning.
Our bathroom was starting to look worn, shower sealant & most corners of the room needed redecorating.
NO IRON (not even from reception on request)! Only service was part of the pricey laundry service, €6 per garment for iron alone! That's €168 for a couple to have one ironed garment per day for a two week stay. The fact that I couldn't even go to a communal iron/laundry room in a 4* hotel is very poor!
Planes fly RIGHT overhead coming into land every 5-15 mns, 24/7. They are just taking off or about to touch down, so their altitude is only a few hundred feet!
Breakfast is lovely as long as you don't like a full English. Fruit is great, cereals, bread selection etc is all wonderful. Opening times are great with closing time at 11.00!
The grounds look generally very smart, especially at night. The lighting is beautiful and really compliments the architecture of the buildings.
Our room was HUGE! No shortage of space.
The staff were polite & the room cleaner even does the washing up if you accidentally leave some.
If you're looking for a holiday filled with drinking, clubbing and loud music, and if your pockets are fairly deep then you will LOVE this place! It is well located for all that you seek in your holiday.
If you are looking for a chill-out, picturesque scenery and some of the REAL Ibiza, then I'd advise staying in the old cobbled streets of Ibiza town, or Santa Eulalia. We hired a car for 3 days and explored the whole island, and thank god we did! It is Beautiful! The company we used were AutosMari, they were great value and gave fantastic service. You will be so pleased you did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With one hundred suite-style rooms, offering you the pure essence of the Mediterranean with a touch of Ibiza, we are more than just a hotel. Enjoy the exclusive Migjorn Suites & Spa during every moment of your stay with us, and let us show you the heart of cosmopolitan Ibiza. Surprise yourself with our signature restaurant, offering a fusion of Mediterranean and French cuisine. Every meal is a sampling of the flavours of Ibiza, thanks to the use of local products. Seduction starts with the senses and we are out to bewitch you. Tour the globe with our massages. In our spa circuit, you will begin your vacation in the best way possible, relaxed. At Migjorn we offer a complete array of massages and beauty treatments provided by our team of qualified professionals, using only the best products on the market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Migjorn Ibiza Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Migjorn Ibiza Suites And Spa
- Migjorn Ibiza Hotel Playa d`En Bossa
- Club Migjorn Ibiza
- Migjorn Apartments
- Migjorn Ibiza Suites & Spa Playa D'en Bossa