My boyfriend and i stayed here in the last week of Setpember and when we first arrived we were impressed by the layout etc of the reception, grounds and pool.
When we actually got shown our room, this is when we noticed a lot of problems:
- The plug sockets didnt work so we couldnt turn on any lamps
- The hairdryer was broken and took 4 phone calls to reception and 3 hours of waiting to get it fixed
-The handle on the bedroom wondow didnt work so we couldnt open it
-There was mould in the bathroom
- The bathroom flooded everytime you had a shower as the screen insnt big enough to fit the shower
-There were cobwebs in the cornor of the cellings
-The space was cramped and lacked any comfort
- no view from our window
-the pool bar is so loud (even when there is no one sitting by it) you can hear it in your room with the doors and windows hut
-overall the rooms were basic, cramped and dark - not what you expect from a spanich hotel
We had prblems getting the room cleaned as well, the staff are unfriendly and unhelpful. Not once did anyone ask us how our stay was.
Overall the hotel is overpriced for what you get and we were really dissapointed. If we were staying for longer we would have asked to change room but we didnt have time to do so as we were only there for 4 days.
The only good thing about this hotel is location and the breakfast (although Playa de Bossa isnt an area we would rush back to in a hurry)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With one hundred suite-style rooms, offering you the pure essence of the Mediterranean with a touch of Ibiza, we are more than just a hotel. Enjoy the exclusive Migjorn Suites & Spa during every moment of your stay with us, and let us show you the heart of cosmopolitan Ibiza. Surprise yourself with our signature restaurant, offering a fusion of Mediterranean and French cuisine. Every meal is a sampling of the flavours of Ibiza, thanks to the use of local products. Seduction starts with the senses and we are out to bewitch you. Tour the globe with our massages. In our spa circuit, you will begin your vacation in the best way possible, relaxed. At Migjorn we offer a complete array of massages and beauty treatments provided by our team of qualified professionals, using only the best products on the market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Migjorn Ibiza Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Migjorn Ibiza Suites And Spa
- Migjorn Ibiza Hotel Playa d`En Bossa
- Club Migjorn Ibiza
- Migjorn Apartments
- Migjorn Ibiza Suites & Spa Playa D'en Bossa