We stayed at the end of September so we found the room rate to be reasonable - not sure we'd pay the summer rates...
We room was on 3 levels with a balcony at the front of the living area and a big roof terrace above the bedroom. We overlooked the street outside which was great for people watching while having a drink before going out.
The hotel also allowed our friends in our room to join us for a drink - as long as they brought no luggage in!
We used one of the day beds next to the pool one day, which we had to spend a minimum of 40 euros i think - by the time we had lunch and a couple of drinks this was covered.
The cocktails were amazing and so were the bar staff. Breakfast was great, lots of it and even some cava!
We are in our 30's and had a weekend away from the children, the hotel seemed to have similar clientele to us.. some with small children with them. Which was great - we didnt get kept awake by any all night party people! But was also walking distance to the bars/Space etc for when we did want to go out. Only a street away from the beach also.
The bed was a bit hard for me and the apartment quite basic/modern - i would still stay again if it was the right price though!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With one hundred suite-style rooms, offering you the pure essence of the Mediterranean with a touch of Ibiza, we are more than just a hotel. Enjoy the exclusive Migjorn Suites & Spa during every moment of your stay with us, and let us show you the heart of cosmopolitan Ibiza. Surprise yourself with our signature restaurant, offering a fusion of Mediterranean and French cuisine. Every meal is a sampling of the flavours of Ibiza, thanks to the use of local products. Seduction starts with the senses and we are out to bewitch you. Tour the globe with our massages. In our spa circuit, you will begin your vacation in the best way possible, relaxed. At Migjorn we offer a complete array of massages and beauty treatments provided by our team of qualified professionals, using only the best products on the market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Migjorn Ibiza Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Migjorn Ibiza Suites And Spa
- Migjorn Ibiza Hotel Playa d`En Bossa
- Club Migjorn Ibiza
- Migjorn Apartments
- Migjorn Ibiza Suites & Spa Playa D'en Bossa