Stayed at Migjorn at the end of Sep'12. These are self-catering apartments and not a hotel.
Location - in Playa en Bossa - a 10min (€10) cab trip from airport, and right next to Bora Bora, Space & Ushuaia
Breakfast - we opted for breakfast, and it was very good
Pools - had a quiet and party pool, beds around the more lively pool were good during the day.
Expensive - while the apartments are modern and clean, the amount we paid for last weekend in Sept, you would expect more. There def were cheaper alternatives of the same standard.
WiFi - very unreliable, where it would frequently log you out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With one hundred suite-style rooms, offering you the pure essence of the Mediterranean with a touch of Ibiza, we are more than just a hotel. Enjoy the exclusive Migjorn Suites & Spa during every moment of your stay with us, and let us show you the heart of cosmopolitan Ibiza. Surprise yourself with our signature restaurant, offering a fusion of Mediterranean and French cuisine. Every meal is a sampling of the flavours of Ibiza, thanks to the use of local products. Seduction starts with the senses and we are out to bewitch you. Tour the globe with our massages. In our spa circuit, you will begin your vacation in the best way possible, relaxed. At Migjorn we offer a complete array of massages and beauty treatments provided by our team of qualified professionals, using only the best products on the market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Expedia so you can book your Migjorn Ibiza Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Migjorn Ibiza Suites And Spa
- Migjorn Ibiza Hotel Playa d`En Bossa
- Club Migjorn Ibiza
- Migjorn Apartments
- Migjorn Ibiza Suites & Spa Playa D'en Bossa