Migjorn Ibiza Suites & Spa
Hotel Garbi Ibiza & Spa(Playa d'en Bossa)
$372
Hotel Torre del Mar(Playa d'en Bossa)
$282
$268
$261
$413
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Playasol Mare Nostrum(Playa d'en Bossa)
$154
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $187/night.

Hotel Club Bahamas Ibiza(Playa d'en Bossa)
$291
  • Pool
Ibiza Sun Apartments(Playa d'en Bossa)
$522
  • Pool
Ushuaia Ibiza Beach Hotel(Playa d'en Bossa)
$521
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $634/night.

$493
$461
Hotwire.com
Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza(Playa d'en Bossa)
Hotels.com
All reviewsquiet poolroof terracestrawberry mojitoplaya denbedroom and bathroombreakfast was excellentjunior suiteour entire stayboom boomhamsminute walk to the beachwelcome drinkhouse musicmain poolcaviarbora bora beach clublate checkout
Reviewed October 4, 2012

We stayed at the Migjorn suites In playa d'en Bossa for 3 days at the end of September. We had the most enjoyable stay at the hotel. The apartment itself was very basic, but clean and sufficient. The facilities were excellent, the indoor spa area was superb and the outdoor pools had an excellent vibe and served great cocktails and food. There is a great supermarket a few steps away from the hotel and somee great restaurants like Ciao Ciao, authentic Italian close by.We found the breakfast to be absolutely excellent, one of the best spreads we have had in Europe. Special mention must go to the receptionist Barbera who could not have been more friendly and helpful and Max who bonded with our son. Thanks to the staff for making our stay so easy and fun. We hope to be back soon!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I was really pleased with my stay in this hotel. I was visiting Ibiza with my sister who travels on a much lower budget than I usually do and I am always worried of what i am going to get staying at a 4-star (or key) hotel. The hotel itself is quite an oasis amidst the chaos of playa d'en bossa. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The guests are a bit older and more sophisticated than your average Ibiza tourist. Even families with babies which I think is great. I love a good mix of all generations! The pool was fantastic and after discovering a not so clean and pleasant beach we just ended up lounging here every day with cocktails and great music on hand. There was also a quiet pool for those who need to get away from the constant boom boom. I loved the layout of the hotel and the rooms were simple but nicely furnished and very clean. The breakfast was very good as was the food in general. I highly recommend this hotel in terms of value for money paid.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank e1539
Reviewed September 22, 2012

We came in in May 2009 and after booking our holiday which was our young childrens first holiday abroad I was concerned after reading so many bad reviews it got to the stage where I almost cancelled!! However we still went ahead and on arrival I was so glad we didnt cancel. We were greeted by helpful reception staff in a plush entrance shown to our room immediately and was taken back on how everything was so new, clean and modern. The rooms were split on 3 levels, bedroom and bathroom upstairs, kitchen and dining on main level and living area down a few steps which led onto a large patio area. This was ideal for my 2 and 4 yr olds!! The utensils were so new we had to take the out of their packets. Just as we were unpacking the electrics went and after informing the reception staff it was a matter of minutes maintenance staff came and fixed it. We mainly ate in and selfcatered as their were plenty of spars around, found the restaurants rather expensive. The pools were great for kids especially. Plus there was an indoor aircondioned kids club, everything was very clean and modern. The entertainment was ok but as we were on the ground floor right next door to the stage it was rather noisy but by midnight all was quiet, I was only concernd for my little ones but they managed to sleep through it. Apart from being very close to the beach and lots of shops, I can not remember much more only the good as this was written so long after our stay. Ill just say all my worries were disolved as soon as we arrived, only happy memories remain.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank R0siegrace
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Lovely hotel with a more mature crowd which felt a million miles away from the hecticness of playa d'en bossa yet bars and beachese are only metres away. The pool was relaxed and played some really good music throughout the day. Staff were friendly and helpful and the breakfast was fantastic - plenty of choice and not too early if you've been out the night before. Some rooms are bigger than others and not all come with a balcony or outdoor area but there are plenty of places to hang out around the hotel. Reasonably expensive but worth it especially if you are only planning on staying a few days.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 13, 2012

After visiting Ibiza a number of years and staying in a few less than impressive hotels it was a real pleasure to stay at the Migjorn.

I cannot recommend this hotel enough. Not only does it look amazing but the facilities more than stand up to the excellent decor. Location is ideal if you wish to visit the many bars, clubs and restaurants in the area and it's only a very short walk to the beach. To top it off the staff are amazing - accommodating and exceptionally friendly, it was an absolute pleasure to stay here and I will be staying here for future trips to Ibiza.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends