“Great location, clean and good value”

Apartamentos Playasol My Tivoli
Ranked #14 of 33 Hotels in Playa d'en Bossa
Reviewed June 6, 2014

We just got back from a two night stay here. We just wanted a cheap, beach holiday to spend a couple of days in the sun. This was perfect. The hotel was clean, as was our apartment. It was very spacious as it had a lounge area and kitchen area too.

We were worried about the hotel being noisy, but it wasn't at all, but we were there on week nights, and this is obviously the luck of the draw as to who is staying there at the time.

The hotel is a 5 minute walk from the beach and is just set back from the main road, so you don't hear any noise from outside. All the clubs and restaurants are on this main road so everything is within easy reach.

We had an evening flight so checked out at 11am. We were able to lock our cases away, go to the beach and come back at the end of the day and use the showers behind the reception area. We were given clean towels to use by reception. The only downside was that the showers weren't draining properly, which we reported, so there was loads of water on the floor, but we just stood on our used towels, so it wasn't an issue.

We didn't eat in the hotel so can't comment on this.

I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Liana_Howden
Juan Alberto F, Gerente at Apartamentos Playasol My Tivoli, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Dear Liana_Howden,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience in Tivoli apartments Your opinion is very important and valuable for us.

We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed our cleaning service and our location.

We will forward your kind words to our cleaning team as to help us to improve day by day.

We'd like to see you again very soon.

Our best wishes,

Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

Its my 3rd time in ibiza, everytime I come I stay in tivoli.. their rooms r clean n big enough for us.. staff r helpful especially the cute girl in reception (odina or onida) dont remember the name but she made our stay fabulous n better than ever

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank reeroz T
Juan Alberto F, Gerente at Apartamentos Playasol My Tivoli, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Dear reeroz T,

On behalf of the Hotel Tivoli´s staff, we want to thank you for sharing your experience in our hotel with all Tripadvisor users.

We are pleased to know that you choose Tivoli apartments as your favorite hotel everytime you come to Ibiza and that you always enjoyed your holidays in Ibiza in our establishment.

We also thank your positive comments regarding staff´s kindness, especially our receptionist Ondina.

Hope to see you again in our hotel.

Best Regards,

Reviewed May 24, 2014

We stayed at Tivoli for 2 weeks with our 6 month old baby. The staff were so helpful and friendly and nothing was too much trouble. The rooms are spacious and clean and we were able to request a view of the sea and old town. The hotel is a minute from the beach and overall great value for money.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank kat_spe
Juan Alberto F, Gerente at Apartamentos Playasol My Tivoli, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2014

Dear Kat_spe,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience in our apartments, It´s a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We shall inform our staff about your positive comments for the continuous improvement of our services.

We hope to see you again in our hotel,

Kind regards

Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for four nights,and I really enjoyed during my stay there. The hotel is super clean with reasonable prices.the staff are very nice and friendly especially the guys in the front desk,they're super lovely and sweet.Ondina and Raquel are the best in the staff ,you should look for them. And finally the atmosphere there is very relaxing and good for getting your mind off things an unwind.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Keko T
Juan Alberto F, Gerente at Apartamentos Playasol My Tivoli, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2014

Dear Keko T,

We thank you very much for choosing the Playa Sol Hotel Group as your holiday accommodation to stay in Ibiza.

We are glad to hear you were satisfied in Tivoli Aparmets and we will share your opinion with our staff.

We try to improve our services day by day and this is a huge motivation for us to read the comments like yours.

Once again thank you for your time to write a comment and we hope we can see you again in our establishment.

Best regards,

Reviewed May 19, 2014

It was a wonderful experience.Very good customer service and the guys from the reception are amazing.The rooms are very clean, pool is very clean as well.Thank you guys it was a pleasure to stay in your Apartaments

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Raducanu E

Dear Raducanu E,

thank you for sharing your experience in our hotel and also for the nice comments.

We hope to see you again in our hotel,

Best regards,

Reviewed January 29, 2014

used for a night visiting pdb to go to Ushuaia. Renovated apartment was spotless and very comfortable. Location was good at quiet end but only 10 mins to Bora Bora and 5 more to Space.

Was quiet from outside so sleeping late in morning was not disturbed. Can highly recommend as somewhere to crash after nights out!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JDWB
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Apartments Tivoli was the right choice, a very good budget hotel located about 10 minutes walking to D'en Bossa Beach and many important clubs.
A giant hotel, I have no idea how many rooms there were but it was really crowded.
Its strengths are in the pool corrile internal and proximity to many bars, cafes, restaurants, a small supermarket and drugstore on the side where you can buy food, drinks and everything you need.
Basically the 3 nights I spent in this hotel were very good, good room, clean and with the essential located on the 5th floor also had a good view from the outdoor balcony that overlooked the street.
I would recommend this hotel because it is money well spent.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza
Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza
#1 of 33 in Playa d'en Bossa
Aparthotel Playasol Jabeque Soul

Been to Apartamentos Playasol My Tivoli? Share your experiences!